|DATES / GUESTROOMS||“EYMET”||“LALINDE”||“MONPAZIER”||“BEAUMONT DU PERIGORD”||appartment
(march, april, mai, juni, september and oktober)
|115 €||110 €||110 €||105 €||135 €|
(juli & august)
|125 €||120 €||120 €||115 €||upon request|
- Prices quoted in the calendar are for daily rental.
- Breakfast for 2 persons is included in the standard room rate.
Does not apply to apartment Rosette.
- Minimum stay 2 nights for appartment Rosette.
- Minimum stay in July and August 2 nights.
- Upon request, a single bed can be added. To do this, we will charge an additional cost of € 40.00 per person per night.
- Upon request, baby cots can be added. To do this, we will charge an additional cost of € 15.00 per stay.
- High chairs are free available, please request at booking.
- Guest room Eymet has a connecting door with guest room Beaumont du Périgord, and can be reserved as a family room for 4 persons. (please request when booking)
- The price includes tourist tax, use of wifi and normal consumption of water and electricity
- No camping is permitted in the property grounds.
- Interim changing of and bedlinen € 10 p.p.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in the maison de maître and the pool area.
- Silence after 23:00.
- You can book a room directly on our website. After booking you will receive a confirmation of the booking from us. The booking is guaranteed by your credit card and can be paid in cash upon arrival. (Payment cannot be made on location by credit card).
- If you wish to cancel your booking please telephone or email us immediately, followed by a cancellation in writing/email, signed by the person responsible for the booking.
- At cancellation ,the deposit can not be reclaimed. Cancellation within 48 hours before the start of the rental period: the full amount is due. We recommend that you take a cancellation insurance for this.
- The client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, plant or machinery or appliances in the property, garden or swimming pool and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
- The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties.
The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for :
- Any defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the Property, garden or swimming pool.
- Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matter beyond the control of the owners.
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall, within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- The client is strongly advised to arrange suitable insurance in case of cancellation and to cover personal belongings, accident, public liability and other unforeseen eventualities as these are not covered by the owners’ insurance.
- Under no circumstances shall the owners’ liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
Arrival and Departure
Guestrooms will be available any time from 4.00 p.m. on date of arrival to 10.30.a.m. on date of departure. The owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
Owners can not be held responsible for children playing in or around the pool.The swimming pool is exclusively for guests of Les Magnolias. To maintain the cleanliness of the water all users are requested to shower before using the pool and refrain from using solar oil before swimming.