Rates and general terms and conditions
|HOLIDAY HOMES/ DATES||Low season 2019
(1 march until 13 juli and 24 august until 1 november)
|Low season 2020
(1 march until 11 juli and 21 august until 1 november)
(11 juli until 21 august)
|“GUARDIAN COTTAGE BERGERAC”||€100||€105||€162|
|“MANSION LES MAGNOLIAS”||€600||€600||€600|
- Prices quoted are per night per holiday home.
- Outside the high season our holiday homes can be booked, every day of the week with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
For Les Magnolias mansion a minimum stay of 5 nights applies throughout the year
- Mandatory final cleaning at the end of your stay at a cost of € 60 per holiday home.
For our largest holiday homes ,Maison de Gardien Bergerac and Rosette the mandatory final cleaning fee is € 75 at the end of your stay.
- Mandatory surcharge bed linen € 10 p.p.
- Please bring your own towels. A towel package is available for € 10 p.p. Please request when booking.
- A security/damage deposit of € 200 is required and must be paid in cash upon arrival. The deposit will be returned to you at departure of your holiday if everything is satisfactory when you leave.
- No camping is permitted in the property grounds.
- The price includes touristtax , use of wifi and normal consumption of water and electricity.
- Baby cots and high chairs are free available , please request at booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottages and the pool area.
- Silence after 23:00 houres.
- To reserve a holiday home the guest should complete the booking form. On receipt of the booking form we will send you an acknowledgement of the booking and inform you of the date when the deposit is due. (When booking we require a deposit of 50%) The remainder is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please telephone or email us immediately, followed by cancellation in writing/email signed by the person responsible for the booking.
- In case of cancellation the deposit can not be reclaimed. Cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the rental period: the full amount is due. We recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance for this.
- The following cancellation charges apply:
|More than 56 days prior arrival:||25% of total cost|
|28-56 days prior arrival:||50% of total cost|
|0-28 Days prior arrival:||100% of total cost|
- The client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, plant or machinery or appliances in the property, garden or swimming pool and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
- The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties.
- All rental fees should be paid in Euros by bank draft or electronic transfer payable to:
IBANnummer : FR76 3000 4007 1200 0102 0919 612
BIC : BNPAFRPPXX
The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for :
- Any defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool.
- Cancellation due to negative travel advice or urgent travel restrictions by a competent national authority.
- Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of exterme weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matter beyond the control of the owners.
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall, within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- The client is strongly advised to arrange suitable insurance in case of cancellation and to cover personal belongings, accident, public liability and other unforeseen eventualities as these are not covered by the owners’ insurance.
- Under no circumstances shall the owners’ liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
Arrival and Departure
Our Holiday homes are normally booked from Saturday to Saturday but we will attempt to accommodate alternative arrangements outside the peak season.
Our Holiday homes will be available any time from 4.00 p.m. on date of arrival to 10.00.a.m. on date of departure. The owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
Owners can not be held responsible for children playing in or around the pool. The pool is exclusively for the guests of Les Magnolias. To maintain the cleanliness of the water all users are requested to shower before using the pool and refrain from using solar oil before swimming.