Rates holiday homes
Low season 2024
1 mei until 6 juli
24 august until 1 oktober
High season 2024
6 juli until
SAUSSIGNAC € 95
MONBAZILLAC € 105
PECHCHARMANT € 115
MONTRAVEL € 115
BERGERAC € 130
RIVER VIEW € 120
SWAN RIVER € 120
SAUSSIGNAC € 145
MONBAZILLAC € 170
PECHCHARMANT € 175
MONTRAVEL € 175
BERGERAC € 210
RIVER VIEW € 195
SWAN RIVER € 195
- Prices quoted are per night per holiday home.
- Cottage Swan River can, on request, be reserved together with Cottage River View as one family accomodation.
- Outside the high season our holiday homes can be booked, every day of the week with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- In the high season (Saturday 06 July to Saturday 24 August) holiday homes have Saturday as a mandatory changeover day.
- Mandatory final cleaning at the end of your stay € 65 per holiday home. For our largest holiday homes Maison de Gardien Bergerac, River View and Swan River is the mandatory final cleaning fee € 80 at the end of your stay.
- Please bring your own towels. A towel package is available for € 10 p.p. Please request when booking.
- A security/damage deposit of € 200 is required and must be paid in cash upon arrival. The deposit will be returned to you at departure of your holiday if everything is satisfactory when you leave.
- No camping is permitted in the property grounds.
- The price includes use of wifi and normal consumption of water and electricity.
- Bedlinen is included.
- One euro city tax will be charged per person per night.
- Baby cots and high chairs are free available , please request at booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottages and the pool area.
- Silence: from midnight to 8:00 a.m., there should be absolute silence at estate Les Magnolias.
Benefits of booking directly with us
- Lower price
The best prices are only directly with us. All partner websites are at least € 10,– more expensive per night!
- Best price guarantee
Get the lowest possible rate when you book directly with us.
- Special offers
Most of our special offers are only available when you book directly with us.
- You can reserve a holiday home by completing the online reservation form (book now). After receipt of your reservation form you will receive confirmation of your reservation from us and we will inform you of the date on which the deposit is due. When booking we require a deposit of 50%. The remaining amount of the reservation must be paid within 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please telephone or email us immediately, followed by cancellation in writing/email signed by the person responsible for the booking.
- In case of cancellation the deposit can not be reclaimed. Cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the rental period: the full amount is due. We recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance for this.
- The following cancellation charges apply:
|More than 56 days prior arrival:||25% of total cost|
|28-56 days prior arrival:||50% of total cost|
|0-28 Days prior arrival:||100% of total cost|
- The client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, plant or machinery or appliances in the property, garden or swimming pool and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
- The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties.
- All rental fees should be paid in Euros by bank draft or electronic transfer payable to:
Les Magnolias/SARL Carpe Diem
IBAN : FR76 1090 7005 6126 2213 2952 831
BIC : CCBPFRPPBDX
The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for :
- Any defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool.
- Cancellation due to negative travel advice or urgent travel restrictions by a competent national authority.
- Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of exterme weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matter beyond the control of the owners.
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall, within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- The client is strongly advised to arrange suitable insurance in case of cancellation and to cover personal belongings, accident, public liability and other unforeseen eventualities as these are not covered by the owners’ insurance.
- Under no circumstances shall the owners’ liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
Arrival and Departure
Check-in times: From 4 pm to 10 pm on the day of arrival.
Check-out times : Between 9.30 am and 10.00 am at the latest. You must remove all garbage from the house, empty the refrigerator and dishwasher and pick up the bed linen. The key must be handed in at the reception, after which the deposit will be settled with the tourist tax, cleaning costs and towel package.
The owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
Owners can not be held responsible for children playing in or around the pool. The pool is exclusively for the guests of Les Magnolias. To maintain the cleanliness of the water all users are requested to shower before using the pool and refrain from using solar oil before swimming.